Its a space where the officers of 41 Armd Regt can meet and share the news about the Regt and about themselves.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sherry's Dilemma

http://bmsrawat41e-post.blogspot.com/
Above is the link by which you can view the 41 e-post .

The other day I told Sherry to see the blog. well Sherry (motivated that he is ) went on to the mission of seeing the blog on the net in the evening after two down and third in hand . He simultaneously gave me a call on tele while sitting in front of the net. He sent me a mail and told me to send back the link to him in mail. I did so promptly,while both of us were also on tele(in case..... ). Sherry tried his best to open the mail , failing to do so the services of Kanica ( his daughter) were requisitioned (Sherry kept informing me about the progress on tele .... in which he is good at) . Kenica did open the mail and told sherry how to open the link . before I could know, whether Sherry finally saw the blog we got cut and could not reconnect again due to lack of signals . He hasn't called me back as yet ,so it seems the red over green (the success signal) has not been fired as yet. But what the hell the effort was complete . Three cheers to that.

3 comments:

Ruchika Rawat said...

Hahaha That's really funny, I am sure Kanika managed to open the link for Uncle.

Ace said...

Rawat SIr, I am Lt Cdr Anand R Punagin, from the Navy Posted at Kolkata, Trying to locate phone Nos for Lt Col SC Katoch and Lt Col Vinay Nagyal. Would appreciate if you could pass on the same. My mail id is arpunagin@gmail.com

BMS Rawat (41 Armd Regt) said...

Sorry I dont know how I missed out ur comment. Ya i will give u SC Katoch,s number .it is 09705142555