Its a space where the officers of 41 Armd Regt can meet and share the news about the Regt and about themselves.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Its a 41 Blog

Hi guys , i am trying to create a info point for all 41 offrs, ladies kids and families . This blog is aimed to be fun and info point for all 41 offrs and their families . I am sure all of you will enjoy it and also contribute towards it. what I need from u guys is any type of info available with u with regards to 41 armd regt , its offrs past and present , their families , kids , their activities, photographs etc. All u have to do it to post these to me at my e mail IDs :- 1. bmsrawat@gmail.com OR
2. bmsrawat@yahoo.com

As I am new to this and still do not know the fine details of the designing the page I will give all the news known to me as of now.

  • Sirji (TS Sandhu aka Kiki ) is reaching Babina on 20 Jan on his new appt of Dy Cdr 94 Armd Bde .
  • Vinay Nagyal has taken over and units major part has Reached Samba (41's New loc).
  • Capt (or is he a maj) Amit Issar (2nd generation offr) is posted to Nagar as instructor and will be leaving unit in two weeks time.
  • Chou (Jiten Chauhan) is plg to take study lve in Sep 09 at lucknow and will be doing Ph D in def studies.
  • Even Hardy chauhan is plg to refresh his mind by opting for study lve. details yet to be known.
  • I am recently posted to gwalior as OC 3 Mp Girls Bn NCC.My younger daughter Cherie is appearing for Class 10 Exam at APS Noida.
  • Pillo sir (Col PR Singh) has retd in dec from Guwahati and taken re emp at Jaipur.
I will require active assistence of some of the youngsters to keep us updated on youngsters news.

I am in touch with JS chouhan , Col Mohd, Col Sharad Awasthi , Sandhu, sharad mohan , vinay nagyal, Naru (sainna Narla). Katty and trying to get in touch with others .

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,
Well began is half done. You have it seems picked up some IT tricks in your previous appointment. It gives great pleasure to break the notional jinx of people like u and me.
Regards

BMS Rawat (41 Armd Regt) said...

Thanx Kats . But I am still in a confused state as to what next . I wish some one from Unit mails me material (soft copy that is .. ).

ajai said...

sir this is a superlative effort and amazingly great to get net savvy. in these busy times (not so busy for some) it's nice to be in touch thru a medium that is omnipresent. i promise to be regular in this and keep u updated. regards to maam' and love to the kids.

mathur said...

Dear BMS,
After our visit to Vaishno devi Shrine,I was in the Regt for lunch and few hours thereafter. The warm hospitabilities extended by Vinay, Shalini and his team helped us in overcoming our tiredness.Was info of this blog by Vinay and thats how I am getting connected. BMS great effort keep it up and don,t worry more vl soon join in.