Its a space where the officers of 41 Armd Regt can meet and share the news about the Regt and about themselves.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I got in touch with Col PV Shirgaonkar

I recently got in touch with Lt Col PV Shirgaonkar via E Mail. He was in USA visiting his son Ajinkya. Now he is back in Bombay on 10 mar. His address is

Lt Col PV Shirgaonkar ( Retd)
E8 / RH4 / Sector 6 Vashi Navi Mumbai PIN : 400703.
Tel : 9833844645 ( Mob)

He wrote:-
“I had sent mails to all 41 offrs. The list was sent by Katoch. I am right now in USA and presently in Los Angeles. My Son Ajinkya who is staying in Dabury (Connecticut State) and 1.5 hrs drive form New York. My wife and I are here since last 6 months. I will be back home on 10 March 09. I will be available on telephone there after. I am in touch with Sharad Awasthi. Brig Saxena and I met in New York in October. I will send our photographs in my next mail.What are news from Regt. If I don't go out again then I will try to go for raising day. Who is the CO and who is the Colonel of Regt?”

I have since sent him the details and hope that we will remain in touch .Col Shirgaonkar as I remember him is a fun loving offr, eveready to go for movie at Dharam place at Suratgarh. Under his leadership, we as youngsters in suratgarh have seen many a hit /flop movies. I am sure he is still the same fun loving person .wish to see and hear more of him and the family.

No comments: